Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something to Do Until My Hubby Comes Home

Okay, so I'm sure there are a bazillion other things that I could do, other than to participate in this particular "tag", but none of the other things are half as fun! :)


1. Did you date someone from your school?

I had several boyfriends all throughout high school, some that never amounted to much of a relationship, and some I was pretty darn serious about.


2. What kind of car did you drive?

I didn't get my driver's license until I was 41-years-old, so in high school, if I wanted to get from Point A to Point B, I either took public transportation, bummed a ride, or hoofed it.

3. Did you pass your driver’s license test on the first try?

Why yes, yes I did! :)


4. Were you a party animal?

I certainly had my fair share of fun, but I didn't do anything lewd or lecherous. I was a good girl then. Still am, to a certain degree! :)

5. Were you considered a flirt?

HECK, yeah! But, mind you, there's a REAL distinction between a flirt and a tease.


6. Were you in a band, orchestra or choir?

None of the above. But I was heavily into theatre.


7. Were you a nerd?

Not in terms of the standard definition, no.


8. Were you on any varsity teams?

I've never been athletically inclined. I was asked to be on the cheerleading squad during my Senior year, but I was too crazy busy to fit that into my schedule, too.


9. Did you get suspended or expelled?

With the father I had growing up??? NEVER!


10. Can you still sing the fight song?

I never even knew we HAD a fight song!


11. Who were your favorite teachers?

Honestly, I liked most of my teachers, but my true favorites were Mr. Toomey (History), Miss Sullivan (English Lit.), Miss TePaske (Musical Theatre), and Betsy Grady (Psychology). Oh, and Miss Grant was the best Homeroom teacher EVER!



12. Where did you sit during lunch?

If I wasn't going across the street to grab a slice of pizza, I had lunch in the cafeteria.


13. What’s your school’s full name?

Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School.


14. What was your mascot and colors?

I couldn't even begin to tell you what our mascot was, but our colors were maroon and gold.


15. Did you go to homecoming?

Our school didn't have a homecoming, but I did go to my Senior Prom.


16. If you could go back and do it all again, would you?

Yes, but only if I knew then what I know now (and could somehow arrange to meet my husband back then).


17. What do you remember most about graduation?

That the ceremony itself was excruciatingly long, and how amazing it felt when a whole buttload of people cheered for me as I walked across the stage to receive my diploma.


18. Where did you go on your Senior Skip Day?

I don't think we had a Senior Skip Day. If we did, I sure don't remember it!


19. Were you in any clubs?

No. I just participated in the Theatre Arts program.


20. Have you gained some weight since then?

Ppppffftttt!! Next question, please!


21. Who was your prom date?

Skipper McKaskill (hmmmm... I wonder what ever happened to him???)


22. Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion?

That's come and gone. If there is another reunion planned, it'll be my 30th, in 2010. Ask me then, if I'm going.


23. Did you have a job while in high school?

Oh, yeah. I started working a month after I turned 16. And I haven't looked back since! :)

3 comments:

Michelle D. said...

You mean you haven't found Skipper on Facebook yet? Seems like I've run into several old boyfriends there :) Fun answers, thanks for sharing.

Mama C. said...

I did look for him, and did find a Skip McKaskill, but I can't tell by the picture that's posted whether it's him or not!

Guess the mystery of whatever happened to him is still unsolved...for the moment! :)

Kay said...

You know, you should do your top ten guys post. It's a tag I got from my friend I did awhile back. Twould be interesting to see who you pick.