So, my dear blogger bud Erica tagged me, as a way to "start off the New Year right". Being the dutiful blogger friend that I am, I am more than happy to oblige! :)
I will say, though, that my list of seven things about me pales by comparison to hers!
1. I was the lead in two musicals during my Senior year in high school, and aspired, for awhile, to be an actor. (Shhhh...sometimes I still think about performing, and might just get up the courage to join a community theater someday!)
2. I've seen "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" over 150 times -- every Friday and Saturday night, in the theater, NOT on video.
3. I've met a ridiculous amount of celebrities in my lifetime -- mostly purely by coincidence.
4. I hope to take art classes someday, and plan to when my little one gets a bit older.
5. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 41 years old (and yes, this is one of my biggest regrets... that I waited so long to drive).
6. I'm very intuitive. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes, I really don't.
7. My husband and I were introduced by my soon-to-be ex-husband.
Rules: link back to who tagged you (I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do that linky thing, but I'm sure Erica will pop in, at some point), and tag 7 people (I'm not going to arbitrarily pick seven folks. I hope you'll all participate, and let me know if you do). Let them know they've been tagged (Okay... you're ALL tagged! :P).