Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Google Tag (Especially for My Blogger Bud, Natalie)

Those who read my blog on a regular basis know that I'm pretty private when it comes to my personal information. But, because Natalie has tagged me (and asked so nicely, too), I will, just this once, share some really personal stuff.

I'm not going to tag anyone specifically to do this; if you'd like to participate, just let me know you've done it by leaving me a message, so I can check yours out, too! :) (Although I would like to see Don's response, though! ;)

So, without further ado, I give you:

A GOOGLE Tag

Favorite past time:





Reading


Favorite color(s):

















Black, white, and red.
Hometown:



Arlington (MA)
Favorite Vacation:











Hampton Beach, New Hampshire (childhood)





Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas (adult)


Favorite food(s):




















Mexican and Italian (too bad they love me back! :)

Favorite animal(s):














Koalas and otters.

My age:










45 (sorry I couldn't find a "gentler" image, but hey... you gotta give me credit for the creativity! :)

Favorite treat:











Ice cream (see how it mocks me, as it's attaching itself to my hips?? ;)

Place that I would love to visit:














Well, all of Europe, actually.

Last name:




Jones

Middle name:






Anne


First name:











Cheryl (I think I even owned that album, at one point! Too bad I didn't own that body at one point in time, too! :)

2 comments:

Susy said...

I did the tag!

Michelle D. said...

It's fun finding out little known facts about you! Thanks for sharing :)