Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I won't be completely awful as to pick a certain list of people to "tag" this survey to. I will, instead, invite all of my blogger friends to complete this, if they so choose. All I ask is that if you do feel like participating, please let me know, so I can read your responses. It'll certainly help to get to know you all better! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren't?
~ Constantly. I'm really good at hiding my true emotions, and letting everyone think that everything's fine.

Do you like the last person you kissed?
~ Even when she's being a pesky little nit, I love her with all my heart.

Who was the last person to call you?
~ My son, telling me he'd arrived at the park with his friends safely.

Who is your crush?
~ After all these years, sometimes I still do "crush" on my husband.

What are you looking forward to?
~ The kids going back to school!!! :)

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
~ Not since I had children. Now they are.

Did you sing today?
~ I always sing in the car.

When's the last time you cried?
~ This morning. I even went into the "ugly cry". It wasn't pretty.

Ever given it all to someone who walked away?
~ Oh yes. I've been "walked away" from both physically and emotionally. They both hurt equally.

Something random?
~ I'm sure glad this day's almost over!

What is one thing you miss about your past?
~ The pure freedom to pick up and go as I pleased (and the money to do it with! :)

When was the last time you drank (alcohol)?
~ I can't even begin to tell you. I find no desire to have another drink. It's a waste of money, a waste of time, and a waste of life.

Have you done anything you regret in 2008 so far?
~ I've done things I'm not thrilled with, but nothing so major that I completely regret any decision I've made.

Do you miss anyone?
~ Every single day.

Who do you trust the most?
~ My husband.

Who was the last person in your bed (besides you)?
~ My husband and I were half-sitting in our bed talking awhile ago, and my little one crawled in between us.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
~Getting his things ready for work tomorrow.

What color is your hair?
~ Natural Instincts Cinnaberry! :)

Are you too forgiving?
~ I'm really trying to get myself to harden up a bit, but I really think I have to answer yes on this one. I'm a big ole' mushpot.

Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
~ A sleepover? What is this, the Brady Bunch??? ;)

Olive Garden is?
~ My son's favorite restaurant.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
~ I loved my father dearly, but for years my mom was my best friend.

Do you have trust issues?
~ It depends on the person and the situation, but sometimes I'm much more on guard than others.

Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
~ All the time.

Who do you like to spend your nights with?
~The wonderful man who stole my heart so many nights ago.

Can you see yourself ever being with someone you've been with before?
~ They're my exes for a REASON.

Are you a cuddler?
~ Funny thing.... I used to be much more of a cuddler, until I had children. Somehow, having someone attached to your hip all day long makes cuddling much less desirable.

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
~ I'm really tired
~ I need to go get ready for bed
~ I'm SO glad this day's almost over!

Have you ever punched a guy?
~ I goof around with my husband all the time, but there was one time, in my wild and crazy youth, when I got into a pretty viral argument with a guy, and it resulted in me clocking him so hard I knocked him clear off of his chair!

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
~ I can forgive, but it's not ever easy for me to forget.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
~ If there were, that would be their problem!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
~ That's always a tough one for me to answer. Ultimately, I think my answer would have to be no, because I'd be way too tempted to change things, and that would create a HUGE paradox, and I don't want to chance suffering the aftermath of that!

How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried over?
~Too many for me to even want to admit.

Who made you laugh today?
~ My husband. He can always make me feel better.

Are you lonely?
~ No, not exactly lonely. I can't really describe what I'm feeling right now.

One thing you would change?
~ To be more financially secure.

Who was the last person you gave up on?
~ My mother-in-law.

Have you talked to a complete a**hole today?
~Yeah, when a person in the restaurant where I took my girls to lunch was taking it upon herself to "reprimand" my little one. By the time I was done "reprimanding" her, I think she was sorry she ever opened her mouth!

If you could pack up and move, would you?
~ In a New York minute... as long as my husband and kids came with me. We're a package deal.

Do your parents really know you?
~My mother thinks she does, but she really doesn't have a clue.

When was the last time you laughed really hard?
~Earlier today, when my daughter referred to her new jeans as her possible "rock star" look.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
~Just in bed... and I'm heading there when I'm done here.

Has anyone ever told you lately that they would always be there for you?
~ Oh yeah... I'm lucky that way.

Does anyone like you?
~ I think I'm pretty likeable, aren't I?

Are your parents divorced?
~ No, my mom's been a widow for almost 19 years.

Do you fall for people easily?
~ I used to, until I learned that wasn't necessarily the best thing to recover from when it ended really badly.

Do you love people easily?
~ It depends on the person. Sometimes.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
~ I have one, and have contemplated at least one more.

What's your mood?
~Tired. OLD! :P

Where were you an hour ago?
~Sitting here, reading all of my "stuff" from today.

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
~ It would depend on what drugs they were testing for! :)

Did you enjoy your weekend?
~ Wait! Was there a WEEKEND recently??? :)

When's the last time you ran?
~Large girls don't run, honey.

Do you like your first name?
~I used to hate it (only 'cause it's either mispelled or mispronouced CONSTANTLY), but hey... it's my name. I've learned to deal. And answer to almost anything.

Are you jealous of anyone right now?
~ Margaret Meade once said, "Jealousy doesn't prove how much you love someone; it proves how insecure you are."

Do you regret doing something today?
~Oh, yeah. That's why I was crying.

Last person you told a secret to?
~The only person that I tell almost all of my secrets to is my husband... and HE doesn't even know it all!

Whats irritating you right now?
~The headache that I can feel coming. Oh, joy.

Is there anyone that you hate?
~Hate is far too strong an emotion for me to accept. I do, however, dislike some people pretty intensely.

What do you think your best friend's doing right now?
~Lying down, chillaxing in our bed, with the volume to our television turned up excruciatingly loud.

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
~My kids always "catch" us smooching....and then, of course, we HAVE to kiss them, too.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
~Stop to drink what?

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
~Oh yes.... there is DEFINITELY Divine Province. The hard thing to remember is that God answers prayers on His time, NOT ours.

Kill or Be killed?
~If it involves a person that came out of my body, I'd be perfectly willing and able to do both, if the need arose.

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
~I'm usually the breakee.... I'm too much of a sap to be the breaker. (Told ya I was a mushpot!)

Who was the last person you hugged?
~My little one, for the forty-thousandth time before she'd go to sleep!

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
~Probably faint!

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
~Yeah, me...when I gave birth to my first baby (all eight pounds, one ounce of him) COMPLETELY NATURALLY. Man, what a dope I was!

Done anything you regret so far in life?
~I firmly believe that everything that happened in my life, good or bad, had (or has) a true purpose. The real trick is figuring out what that purpose was (or is).

Are you thinking of someone right now?
~ Every single day.

What are you about to do?
~ Finish this, get in my jammies, take my vitamins and medicine, brush my teeth, go potty, and go to bed! 'Nighty noodles, everyone!

4 comments:

Erica said...

I did the tag :)

Coastalgrannie said...

I did, too.

Susy said...

Alright mama I accept the tag however I have been going through some health issues and as you can tell I have hardly wrote anyone just you and Don! These were only blurbs that I could muster myself to write. My sight started doing weird things and I started going to the bathroom like every 20 min and thought to myself crap I haven't tested my blood sugar in a month, sure enough 550 I almost passed out in a literal sense. The eye doctor put a contact in one eye so I could see out of my glasses for distance and close up...Well you get my drift. Blood sugar is at 200 (little more to go down).
Sorry I missed your birthday...So Happy Happy and We are in the beginning stages of braces for both kids!
I'll be writing more later.
Sus.

Mama C. said...

Sus!!

You need to take care of yourself, woman! I know you know that, but I'm being completely selfish, here. I just "met" you... I can't lose you this soon!

Please continue to get well, okay?